Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Benefit Majorette Blush♡

    
   Is this not the cutest packaging you've ever seen, it reminds me of a macaroon! All you makeup lovers out there know that benefit is known for their boxed blushes. However they came out with this blush for a change and I could not say enough good things about it. It smells so good and the color is so versatile with any look. The formula is a cream, which I feel like has a lot more staying power than powder. I apply mine with the real techniques contour brush because that way you could build up the color instead of using a brush that is too big which may cause your blush to look less natural. Sometimes I even apply a little bit of coralista over it for some shimmer. Definitely worth the $28! Let me know what you guys think of this blush. 
                              XOXO, 
                                        mireya

No comments:

Post a Comment