Friday, December 12, 2014

Lip favorites

    (Left to right: 3 pc Tarte lip gloss set, portable lipstick, FLOWER lipstick in peony, Loreal BALM in nude, Gerard Cosmetics lipstick in Buttercup, Tarte lip butter in , Buxom lipgloss in KATIE)

Hello Lovelies! Where are all of my lip junkies at? These are just a few of my favorite lip products that I like to keep displayed on my vanity! My personal favorite shades are pinks & nudes, so I like to have a variety. Pigmentation is key to a good lipstick, the Gerard cosmetics lipstick has the best color payoff and has great staying power, it is well worth the $19! If you are looking for a cheaper alternative the FLOWER lipstick has great pigmentation and are around $8. All of these products are great and I totally recommend!
                                                    xoxo, mireya

No comments:

Post a Comment